This week at our youth group meetings we’ll be continuing our series on Jesus’ Parables as we look at a lesser-discussed parable that centers around the themes of lostness, least-ness, and humanity’s hopeless commitment to salvation-by-winning; the Parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus.
Sr. High Youth Group // Wed. 6:30-9:00pm (Devotion @ 7:30pm)
7th & 8th Grade Youth Group // Sun. 6:30-8:00pm (Devotion @ 6:30pm)
Exciting news! Our youth groups at St. Paul are taking on the project of renovating the loft space in the gym to have a more permanent base of operations for our youth meetings & activities, but we need your help!
We’d be honored to receive donations of the items listed below, any monetary amount, or any labor.
Thank you so much for your support of the youth and the youth & family ministry at St. Paul!
Loft Wish List
• Patch & Paint walls, railings, etc (est. $250)
• Purchase lighting [floor lamps, etc] (est. $250)
• Wall mounted TV, sound system, and storage cabinet (est. $500-$600)
• Storage Cabinet (est. $75)
• Install new hard laminate floor covering (est. $500-$650)
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Have a wonderful week,