St. Paul Lutheran School Newsletter
November 6, 2017
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 8:
– Chapel by Kindergarten. Our mission offering for the month is Concordia, Seward.
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 10:
– Veteran’s Day ceremonies at Centennial beginning at 10:00 A.M.
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 12:
– Grades 3-4 sing at St. Paul. Please meet in the classroom at 8:40
A.M. for warm-up before worship.
– Fall Bazaar begins at 10:00 A.M. Please see attached note for work
schedule and bake sale donation items.
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 13:
– Girls’ Basketball practice from 3:30 to 5:30 P.M.
Parents, students go outside for recess as much as possible. Please provide warm coat, gloves and mittens. Above 50 degrees the children are given a choice to wear their coats, otherwise, coats are to be worn. We do not go outside when wind chill is below 20 degrees. We have had cases of thin wind breakers or a thin sweatshirt. Please make sure your children are wearing cots, hats, and gloves during our winter weather months. Thank you!
Looking for anyone to donate:
– empty (42 oz) oatmeal canisters
– full sized keyboards with USB connectors.
Please send to Mr. Luce’s attention. Thank you.
Our Prayer Ministry for this week are Gordon and Emily Luebbe
and their family, Charlotte and Ben; and Matt and Jessica
Luebbe and their family, Kate, Hannah, and Jack.
Please keep these families and our staff in your prayers